How to Get Fit if You’re a Cheapskate?
I’m in the process of launching a new website, www.happier.co.uk. It’s a money saving community about finding and sharing the best deals, freebies and competitions, plus there will loads of in-depth money saving guides.
So I’ve been thinking a lot about ways to save and get fit at the same time. In my research for the new site I found some super awesome advice which I just had to share, below are these great money saving tips:
- True protein powders by brand - shocking how low some are (and illegal I would guess)!
- Make your own gym equipment – a lot easier then you think
- Make your own natural protein bar – cheap, healthy and easy
- Workout at home – no gym membership or expensive equipment needed
- My personal tips, eat less, cook your own food, ditch expensive coffee, drink water instead of beer (tough I know), but look at the results.