The aim of this Fitness Plan
The main goal of this plan is to lose body fat and to get a six pack. It’s a 12 week plan which involved 3 x 1 hour gym sessions per week and a reasonable and healthy meal plan. Both the exercise and meal plan have been carefully designed by Martin Bugaj a certified personal trainer with over 8 year experience and hundreds of happy clients.
Key features of this fitness program
- Exercise only 3 days per week
- Each workout is 1 hour
- Eat healthy food per instructions that you can prepare yourself
- Guaranteed success if you follow instructions
- Learn to live a healthy life!
Who is this fitness plan is suitable for?
This plan is designed for someone who is currently “skinny fat” - in other words, some one who looks slim/skinny with their clothes on but has little or no visible muscle definition when they take their clothes off. You will require experience of working out in a gym, but not too much as we provide video instructions for all the exercises. The first week of the plan is designed to find the correct weights for your current level of strength, so it is tailored to your ability. The diet is designed for someone who is about the same size as our guinea pig, Julian, see below, but the diet is easy to adapt to your size. Julian is 40 years old but the plan is suitable for anyone over 18 years old.
The results this plan can achieve
In 12 weeks, Julian lost 12 lbs, dropped his body fat from 21.5% down to 11.5%, reduced his waist from 33” to 31” and revealed the elusive six pack .You can see photos for every week on the Photos page and full measurements on the stats page.
Below is a brief video to prove the images are real, just in case you thought the photos have been photoshopped:
Here are a couple of professional photos of Julian after his Bodyhack transformation:
And the abs photo:
Overview of the meal plan
Don’t worry, you wont be eating cardboard for 12 weeks. This meal plan is based on 6 meals spread over the day, 3 larger meals and three snacks. It is mostly whole foods such as meat, fish, nuts, oils, veggies, eggs, and some starchy carbs. For example, breakfast could be 5 egg whites, 50g of porridge oats, 40g of protein powder, and 20g of blueberry, this makes a tasty pancake with about 5 minutes of prep and cooking time. We provide alternatives for most meals.
Below is an example of three typical meals, the first is a 4 egg omlette, carrots and baby spinach. The second meal is Turkey breast, cauliflower and green beans. The third is pork fillet, sweet potato, courgette and cauliflower. As you can see the portion sizes are not small, they are full plates of healthy food.
Overview of the exercise plan
The exercise is based on 3 x 1 hour workout sessions per week, with a rest day in-between each session, e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri. The session consist of mostly circuits using weights and lasting about 10 to 18 mins, with a 2 minute break in-between. The first week is used to work out the weights suitable to your ability. Video instructions are provided for each exercise.
Weekly advice and comments from Julian
As well as keeping a food and exercise diary, which you will get full access to, Julian's also kept a weekly "experience" diary which includes advice, tips and comments on how Julian felt so you can follow in his foot steps. For example, these are his comments for week 1.
Right here we go, week 1 of twelve week plan to get a six pack. The first thing to say is that I've never had a six pack before, not even close. Since leaving school at 16 years old my weight has varied from 11 stone and peaked in my early thirties at about 13 stone, today at the age of 39 I'm at about 11 and a half stone. My experience of the first week has been pretty good, but at times it's been really hard. I did feel washed-out on the first two days
Stuff I learnt / felt in week 1:
1) In the first two days I felt washed out. But after that my energy returned.
2) Most of the food needs to be fresh so do a big shop the day you start, which will see you through the first 5-7 days.
3) Look out for the use by dates on the meats and fish, they don't last long, so don't buy too many days in advance, or freeze some on the day of purchase.
4) I was really stiff after my session, not much you can do to stop it, and it will last a good 48 hours, no pain no gain.
5) Buy your supplements in bulk online about a week before starting, it will save money and save you trying to find unusual stuff locally.
6) Not drinking alcohol down the pub is awkward I was thinking about excuses, but in the end I told my mates what I was doing and they didn't give me too much banter. In fact they were all interested and wanted to know more.
7) Two problems when you got the pub, one what to drink, and two what snacks to eat. Usually I would drink 4 pints and several packages of crisps and peanuts. This week I took couple of handfuls of mixed (unroasted) nuts, which didn't include peanuts. I drank diet coke, but they don’t have the decaf version so had trouble sleeping. Next week I think I will switch to water.
- Julian Hearn, Bodyhack Founder
Checkout the video interview with Julian about his experience on this fitness plan:
If you still have questions, checkout our FAQ page for this plan. Or sign-up below...
Get unlimited access to Full Fitness Plan for:
You save: $21 (53%)
Hurry offer ends Sunday 20th May
$10 one-time feeGet full fitness plan
Risk-free, 30-day money back guarantee.What you get:
- A workout and diet program with details of every meal and every exercise
- Access to User's special advice and tips page.
- Money back guarantee (we’re confident this will work)